Moon Acre Farm
We’re an “even” number on the “odd” side of the street – making us even odder.
Thus, we’re on the Left hand side of Germone Road. The Farmhouse is white with green trim.
And no clever dogs smoking cigarettes.
Park on the right side of the road – next to the vineyard.
Below is our inconspicuous view from the street.
Where to find us once parked…
Directions from San Francisco
- Take 101 North,
- Drive past Petaluma to Cotati/Rohnert Park
- Take exit 481B for CA-116 W towards Sebastopol
- Take a Left at the light onto Hwy 116 West to Sebastopol
(drive roughly 7 miles, the first light in town is at Bloomfield Road, go through it)
- Take a Left onto Lynch Road (the 2nd stop light in Sebastopol)
- Take Lynch all the way till it stops at a T at Pleasant Hill Road.
- Take a Right on Pleasant Hill Road and go only about 450 feet,
- Take a Left onto Germone Road
- Go 0.2 miles till just before the vineyard on the right stops.
- Park! You escaped the City!